|网盘密码：||w9ow (复制此密码|copy password)|
- Configuration: key Accounts Payable functions for implementation teams, consultants, project managers, and end users
- Customization: business processes, best practices, and customization options
- Enhancement: BTEs and BAdIs, and more.
In this book, you'll learn about:
Getting a Better Return on Investment
Learn how to fully optimize SAP ERP Financials' Accounts Payable functionality with detailed guidance and expertise.
Configuration of AP Functions
From invoice processing to authorizations, learn how to configure every AP function.
Business Process Alignment
Explore strategies for incorporating business processes, best practices, and SAP enhancements.
»I would strongly recommend this book for account payable managers, system designers, and implementers, as well as those involved in the accounting for payables transactions in SAP.«Reader review
- Vendor master data
- Invoice processing
- Check management
- Bank transfer
- Logistic invoice verification
- Withholding and tax reporting
- Periodic processing
- User exits, BAdIs, and BTE
Martin Ullmann has been working with SAP systems since 1994, beginning with R/3 first in Germany, then Asia, and now in the U.S.
|☉ PALPAY Transfer|
|☉ If in doubt can be directly consulting us, E-mail:sapyun#qq.com|
|☉You need this book, you can email to contact me directly|