|网盘密码：||m9hq (复制此密码|copy password)|
This definitive guide is a must-have resource for the day-to-day use of Financial Accounting with SAP (SAP FI). Using clear, simple step-by-step instructions and detailed screenshots, you will learn how to perform key activities in the core areas of SAP General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, and the Special Purpose Ledger. Each section starts with quick reference material such as transaction codes, tables, and menu paths, and ends with easy-to-use answers to frequently asked questions and problems commonly encountered by users. For all releases from SAP R/3 4.6 to SAP ERP 6.0.
1. Day-to-Day Solutions Discover practical, detailed guidance for the day-to-day use of Financial Accounting with SAP FI, including troubleshooting and problem-solving information.
2. Quick Reference Take advantage of Quick Reference boxes at the beginning of every section to immediately identify the key pieces of information you need.
3. All Key Functions Detailed Find all of the major subcomponents of Financial Accounting with SAP FI covered here: SAP General Ledger, Asset Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Banking, and the Special Purpose Ledger.
4. FAQ and Troubleshooting Tips Get expert insight into everyday problems and the answers you need.
5. Hands-On Format Learn in an interactive, hands-on way through the use of screenshots, menu paths, and transaction codes throughout the book.
SAP General Ledger
Organizational Entities in Financial Accounting
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
Special Purpose Ledger
Tables and Program Codes
|☉ PALPAY Transfer|
|☉ If in doubt can be directly consulting us, E-mail:sapyun#qq.com|
|☉You need this book, you can email to contact me directly|